Friday, March 29, 2013

Skinny Kitty Meditations-148 days left- If you're ripe you rot!



Skinny Kitty Meditations- 148 days in our Fat Cat Challenge-3/29/13-If you’re ripe you rot!
Concentrating on breath-being in the moment with mindfulness meditation.


“It is all about living in the moment, finding happiness and peace, is learning to accept each moment for what it is and how it comes to you.” Jeannie Irwin
Today I sought out a video so that we could all do this together. I found an excellent 10 minute mindfulness meditation video by H.C. Nguyen.
I was surprised at how he began this but he does eventually get into the *breath* and the now moment.
Please use this video today with me and enjoy the feeling of peace that it will bring you.
He rings a bell towards the end so that you may open your eyes slowly and become more aware.
Let me know what you thought of this video and if you did this or are planning on doing this more than once today.
I will be also using my Unified Heart Chakra meditation. Video below...at bottom...

I suggest before listening to this video, be comfortable, and have all noisy backgrounds down and your environment peaceful. Salvadore Kitty jumped up behind me in the middle of this and just about scared the nine lives out of my Skinny Kitty Soul!
If you’re finding that you’re frustrated every day, or feeling anxious and possibly stressed over finances, then try out the mindfulness meditation technique of following your breath.


I have begun wondering what I thought I’d achieve by trying to be a *better* or fuller soul (Fat Cat soul challenge). I feel so blessed to be who I am and have the people in my life and husband/family that I have, I couldn't possibly wish for more. Learning is a daily process and so I’m thankful for that, and all that it entails. Which means, there are days I fall down and I’m not a perfect or beautiful soul, but it just shows me that I’m still learning and I hope that all the days of my life are filled with a yearning to grow and learn.
After all, If you’re green you grow, if you're ripe you rot!
Jeannie Irwin
Soul Expansion
Peace-maker
Mold breaker
Author, Breaking the Mold- still in progress!



No comments:

Post a Comment