Monday, March 4, 2013

Skinny Kitty Meditation-Remembering who I AM! 170 days left!

I see you

Today's Meditation 170 days to a Fat Cat Soul- Childhood Regression/Remembering who I AM!

"I will remember who I AM, when I release the who I see." ©Jeannie Irwin
This statement is going to be the wings for my weekly subject of meditation exercises, please join with me in the subject.
Today It's all about dreaming a new dream, but before we can do that, I truly believe that we must release the us we see.
The fat cat soul says, "Lay back, relax and lick your paws a little, then you'll remember who you are!"



I will be writing a series - Remembering Who I AM all week and posting the links here for you.
We are the creators of our bodies, and lives. So our visualizations, thoughts and beliefs are the chemicals that infuse our blood with the vibration that tells our genes to produce what they do.
Read the first the first in the series, DREAM a LITTLE DREAM before meditation today.

My first step on my meditation path after a Dreaming Visualization began today with childhood regression.
I suggest that you work visualization into your daily practice.

Daily Visualization:
Sit comfortably, back straight, soft music and breath slowly. If you need to count, then please do so, otherwise, allow your mind to drift into a peaceful state.
When you have found that place, begin with creating your dream. Whether it's a physical home, your relationship, or job, begin re-ordering it. Read more about how to do this and why here.
Dr. Bruce Lipton has done amazing, mind boggling research that shows what we think is truly who we are and what circumstances we bring in. He's a leading cell biologist or epigenetist. Your cells are not governed by your gene's, please read my article on Dream a New Dream!

This is life changing. Afterwards I had half a sliced orange and a small mini loaf slice of homemade banana bread. Life is good. Drinking water as a life sustaining liquid makes my entire body glow.
I then followed with this very personal childhood regression Visualization-Remembering who I AM .

My paws are soft and tail fluffy, Salvadore is laying curled in a semi circle beside me as I write. Getting back to Source and connecting to my childhood has left me feeling like a oofie poofie kitty, and even though I'm not a fat cat soul yet, I'm sure on my way! How bout you? Let me know how either visualization meditation or childhood regression meditation goes today :)

Jeannie Irwin
Join our free Skinny Kitty Community on Facebook or visit our site at JeannieIrwinGlobal







No comments:

Post a Comment