Wednesday, March 20, 2013

Skinny Kitty Meditations-157 days left, enjoying who I am!


Skinny Kitty Meditations- 157 days to a fat cat challenge!
No more skipping days! Although I might not have written every day for you, I have meditated, and therefore, I will be simply writing how many days are left in our fat cat challenge.
 Today's meditation was simply an allowing.
You can read my article about Happiness in any and every situation today to find out more about allowing.
Many epiphanies floated in while I was allowing, or using mindful meditation.
Of course I always find it beneficial to do a Unified Heart Chakra first.

I'm definitely not a fat cat yet but I'm realizing maybe I don't want to be.
There is a certain absolute purity to loving who I am and at what level my soul is growing.
It's almost like loving homemade bread fresh out of the oven without any jam or honey.
I can be a purist like this, liking the simple things of life just as they are.
I've found this enjoyment to be one of my greatest assets and it's pulled me through many dark nights.

Certainly there must be a balance for when we think we must become something, then there is lack and also the idea of losing what we are. I've always pushed myself in ways of personal betterment, but I'm realizing, things are how they should be,right now. Just stating that, means I will feel a stronger influence of change than I have,but  it's all balance, and knowing this can make your life much simpler.


Being a fat cat soul means enjoying the skinny kitty days, with rugged fur and scrawny whiskers, and basking in the warmth of the sunny days with each moment that passes, with carefree abandon.
Jeannie Irwin
JIGlobal


No comments:

Post a Comment