Monday, April 1, 2013

Skinny Kitty Meditations-145 days left-a touch of ribbon please!

Today I feel like a skinny kitty left alone with my thoughts and I’m in no mood to lay in the sun and ponder them, I’d rather be chasing a ribbon and pouncing...read more



Skinny Kitty Meditations-145 days left in our fat cat challenge! 4-1-13
Today after the full weekend of people at our home both Saturday and Sunday, I was shocked at how much I missed my twin flame Jeff. We didn’t really have our usual time of connecting and so here I am faced today with me, myself, and I.
I sat alone in our living room and did three meditations in this order, Unified Heart Chakra, Mystic Marriage, then followed with a bit of Mindfulness and the phone rang.
I was glad to get a call from Jeff even though he could tell I was a million miles away in spirit.
I like this combination. I found I had to start over on the Unified Heart Chakra Meditation twice. When I say, start over I merely mean, find the place I was at. Many people believe that after a time your spirit memorizes this mediation and you can simply say, “Unify” and it accomplishes the same thing. This may or may not be true, I have done it both ways, but I find that doing the entire process is more fulfilling than many other meditations. I am not sure why it *takes* me so.  If you’re practicing this as well, please leave a comment below and let me know how it’s going for you. Do you find it takes you quite deep, even though you are stating either aloud or silently the prescribed words and visualizing the white light expanding out?
Today I feel like a skinny kitty left alone with my thoughts and I’m in no mood to lay in the sun and ponder them, I’d rather be chasing a ribbon and pouncing.
Jeannie Irwin
Mold Breaker, Soul Shaker,

visit at http://jeannieirwin.yolasite.com

No comments:

Post a Comment