Tuesday, February 26, 2013

Skinny Kitty Meditations Update!

Tired kitty!


Thursday – February 22nd-marked day 180 left in our meditation exercise and I’m sure you want to know, what the heck happened to me. This is a quick summation of what happened the last few days! I will write about today's meditation on a separate blog!
First of all, I had time for a brief centering and unified heart chakra on Thursday and then I was busy. This left me feeling at a loss.
The lack within my day was evident.
I am a pampered puss! I got to go places with my twin flame, but nothing makes up for a great meditative cat nap. By the end of the day I wanted to crawl out of my skin! 




Saturday- February 23rd 2013 Mercury went retrograde and kicked my back end completely! Did you feel it slow down to almost a halt? The Mercury retrograde was 6 degrees Pisces, which slowed down our communication, added a lot of up in the air feelings and wishy- washy stand points. I like to look at retrogrades as more of being bogged down in the mud of whatever sign it’s in.
 It’s all about fur balls today, getting caught in my throat!
An oncoming Full Snow Moon scheduled for the next day left me feeling like my meditations weren’t getting me anywhere. The Salvadore kitty got a bath!  He’s all soft and shiny now!
I am feeling like a skinny kitty, dehydrated from lack of spiritual nourishment!

February 24th   , Sunday –176 days left in our Fat Cat Soul Challenge.  I have noticed now that having the entire family home puts several restraints on getting to a normal time of meditation. I used my time in the morning to do a quickie unified heart chakra meditation and layered multiple crystal necklaces on.
I feel like a skinny kitty weighted down by a huge collar! By the end of the evening I just wanted to remove all the stones and weight of the world! When am I going to have time to truly meditate!

February 25th Monday, Full Snow/Storm Moon! 175 days in the Fat Cat Soul Challenge and I’m no where near fat! I meditated today, truly. Finally alone time to seek spiritual guidance and even do a channeling.
I got all chores completed first and didn’t light incense it’s been driving me nuts…hack hack! I did put on some essential oils in my burner and held a Devic Rose Quartz wand. This improved my ability to channel. Meditation was restless on this Full Moon day. I was tired from staying up too late the night before and couldn’t find that happy place to sink deeply into! I found myself shifting a lot at first, and had to restart my Unified Heart Chakra practice. I then found that I was actually too tired to meditate properly, which is something I never have encountered until this Skinny Kitty Meditation Goal with you.
Meditating every day, no matter the circumstances has shown me quickly that how I take care of my body has a lot to do with how I meditate. I finished my meditation and channeled from the angelic guides but was so exhausted I couldn’t type it out.
Salvadore kitty must have heard me shifting and perched upon the chair looking down at me. He tried several times to make my chest his best resting place, but he’s quite heavy so I let him know that now was not the time.
*I miss my kitty mates, wonder what you are all up to and feel like a skinny kitty all alone in this huge world!* 

No comments:

Post a Comment