Thursday, February 21, 2013

Skinny Kitty Meditation Day two



Skinny Kitty Meditation- 180 days to a Fat Cat Soul!
Day Two Mediation 180 days left! 2-21-13
Today it snowed and sleet all morning. My hubby and two beautiful children were home.
As I sat in front of my make-up mirror, I did the unified heart chakra meditation first thing after waking up. It centered me and gave me umph to handle the day. Then hubby (Jeff) said, “Oh good, I get to meditate with you today!”

After breakfast, and a huge amount of cleaning, we were free to meditate.
If you haven’t read my article on the Andromedan Amethyst Crystal Healing Chamber, you should, for this is where I was taking Jeff today.
There’s nothing like helping your twin flame!
Later in the afternoon, We both conducted the Unified Heart Chakra together. Then we were both vibrationally ready for the healing.

Setting up the living room: a tray of crystals in front of us, we burned nag champa and then with our own organic, pesticide free sage sticks, we cleansed the room, ourselves and the crystals.
I always find this a good practice before meditation, as crystals pick up on all vibrations. Whether it’s your neighbors, family or even visitors that come to your home. It doesn’t matter that I cleansed all of these yesterday, for there is a grounding and clearing vibration to this ritual. I find I’m more centered and balanced after cleansing a room and the stones and objects around me.
Pandora played softly in the background, channel Two Hawks, a wonderful Indian flutist.  As I was instructed by my spirit guides, I placed a Sodalite crystal in the shape of a star tetrahedron or merkabah in Jeff’s right hand. The Sodalite opens spiritual perception, stimulates the pineal gland, third eye, and deepens meditation. When used in meditation this stone can be used to understand the circumstances in which you find yourself and also instills a drive for truth and enables you to remain your true self, or as I like to say, be authentic! This stone is useful for group work, as it brings unity of purpose, harmony an solidarity, and also companionship. I find it useful for getting rid of any mental confusion or intellectual bondage, and works directly with the Andromedan Amethyst Healing Chamber. This stone also enables the one holding it or being worked on by distance healing to receive new information and release old mind sets and out-moded thinking  creating space to put new insights into practice. It truly enhances the healing of self esteem and self- acceptance so that you can trust your intuition once more.

The merkabah, as many of you know this enables light body flying or you could consider this your light vehicle. Mer means light, Ka means spirit, and Ba means body, so light body vehicle. Ascended Masters were thought to use this sacred geometrical symbol to connect and reach those at higher realms.
In his left hand I placed a white spirit quartz. Spirit quartz crystal radiates high vibrational energy in all directions while the core crystal tightly focuses healing that reaches multi-dimensions and reprograms cellular memory. It enhances metaphysical abilities, opens the crown and higher chakra’s, aligning and purifying the entire chakra system. Spiritually, this stone facilitates out of body journeying, assists the ascension process, activates the light body, and facilitates multi-dimensional spiritual and cellular healing. It can help you reframe the past, and carries the vibration of Universal love.  It also heals and re-jigs the etheric blueprint (which you will be hearing about later in this article) for the present life. It pin points significant karmic connections and the gift of karmic justice in traumatic situations promoting self forgiveness.  It perfectly balances yin/yang and male/female and the transition between different brainwave states. It is a useful stone in rebirthing and both purifying and stimulating the energetic bodies. Psychologically this stone can  heal discord, instill patience and overcome obsessive behavior offering a gentle but effective psychological, mental and emotional detoxification.
In my right hand I held my Teacher, the large quartz crystal with angelic guide within. I have channeled him several times and he instructs others in healing. In my left hand I held a Danburite which is a highly spiritual stone with a very pure vibration. It works on the heart energy activating both the intellect and higher consciousness. It also links to angelic realms, eternal wisdom, and serenity.  It acts as a karmic cleanser, releasing miasms and mental imperatives that have been carried forward. It starts the soul off in a new direction. It also stimulates the 3rd eye, crown and higher crown chakras, opening these up to the 14th levels. Around my neck I was wearing my new azurite.
This stone helps me as a metaphysician to work with out of the body healings. It gives me control over spiritual unfoldment, helping me to facilitate those I work with to go into a meditative state so that I may channel the healing from Source. It helps me to see the under lying problems and issues that need resolving in healing.
We began with breathing through the third eye. I guided Jeff to a meditative state. Then I took him to the Andromedan Crystal Ship. You would think you were just on the ground or in a cave, but as I’ve had my Andromedan Guide explain, this is a ship.  I could hear Jeff’s breathing become slower as we entered onto the frequency bridge. This bridge will stabilize your vibration to match that of this higher realm.
Gently I led him to the crystalline chamber, then asked permission to conduct this healing. As this is not my ship, I can only do so much without my Andromedan Guide basically turning the keys.
Jeff was placed in the chamber and many things were healed as the liquid amethyst dripped 6 times through him and made it’s round again. His body appeared like a grid work of vibrant laser like blue streams of light, connected by different points all over his body.
I was shown his DNA being healed, karmic ties being written off as paid in full, generational DNA damage, out-moded beliefs that were entrenched and carried over as well from his family, passed down from generations, healed, a few places in his physical body were worked on and corrected, and even bad habits completely removed. Once this healing begins, my only job is to stand watch so that I can relay the information to the one being healed.  I did just this, but Jeff was far too deep in a meditative sleep like state. I know what you’re thinking, but I know the difference. It was then that my Guide spoke to me and explained in some cases it is better that one be asleep or close to it when under going such an intense healing as this.
I noticed as he stepped out of the chamber, his body returned to a more 3D version of himself, although drowsy even to me during our out of body journey.
Before we left, we united hands at the crystalline frequency bridge and were aligned in cause and vibration.
As with all healing in the Amethyst Crystal Chamber, the healing takes place over a course of a week.
I will come back in a few days and monitor Jeff’s progress and post an interview with him. As for now, that was the results of our meditation today.
Okay, so I went a little deeper than an average mediation, but this is what I do.
My soul feels fat and sassy right now! Please join in, subscribe and let me know how your days are going!
I hope you all had a successful day Two!
healing light,
Jeannie
to find out more about the Amethyst Healing Chamber visit my site JeannieIrwinGlobal


No comments:

Post a Comment