Tuesday, February 26, 2013

Skinny Kitty Meditations-Stretching & digging soul deep! 174 days to Goal!

Every muscle in my heart is achy and divinely inspired 


Skinny Kitty Meditations-Stretching & digging soul deep!
Tuesday 2-26-13, 174 days to a fat cat soul!

I don't know what's happening, its actually becoming harder to meditate than it ever has been. It's as if my spirit is longing for more and in an effort to stretch myself spirit, I must first come to the place of dissatisfaction.

I meditated for an hour mid morning today, Unified heart Chakra and Mystic Marriage.
Later in the afternoon I tried out a different procedure.
Had a late lunch of tomato bisque soup, with 4 crackers. Allowed it to settle a bit, then smudged the room and self with sage and dragonsblood. Lit my essential oil burner with cedarwood, clary sage, orange blossom and a few other things.
Called the archangels, guides and ascended masters. Used a long selenite wand over my body to cleanse and purify further.
Crystals today were Lemurian Seed and another stone for mediation.
I was immediately in the field of tall hay like grass and it was getting darker as if the sun was going down. I could see the dense woods in front of me and just as I glanced up at them, I was standing on a crystal planet.
Everything was so bright and light. The buildings were all constructed out out of a smooth grained crystal, with a very light blue shimmering glow about them, as well as the ground or street I was standing on. It appeared more glassy and smooth. I didn't see any tree's or vegetation where I stood although I got the feeling it was below me a level.
I heard a Spiritual Guide say my name and it almost shocked me right out of my meditation. 
Then as I listened my spirit was opened up to so many hurtful things that I've done.

No I didn't really want to face this. My son is at the top of the list. He is 13 now and I love him dearly, but I don't give him enough of my time. It became utterly apparent to me that I shut him out quite often. He takes it in good stride, smiles and turns away, finding something else to do.
He is advanced, and quite unusual, a true gift to me, and yet I have not appreciated him like I should. I sat and cried, buried my head in my hands and wept. Never do I want my boy to turn out like some of the men I've known in my life who find it so hard to access their inner being because they were expected to *be a man* and *hold it together*.  Greyson is my great inquisitor, and many of you might know, this can be a bit tiring. He wears bowler hats and top hats to school and a vest, if you get the picture. He's from a different time, and desires to heal all of mankind. His universal love for all people and animals is clearly part of one of his many gifts.

How could I have missed the big picture for so long? It's like I've been sleep walking.
So, today was inner work meditation, great timing on a Numerological 7 day, doing the digging!
Talked to twin flame/ hubby this afternoon and he said from now on he's making sure I get the time to meditate when they're all home. He realizes how important this is. 

Just as I finished my writing Salvadore kitty jumped down from his meditative perch on the couch, as if to say, finished. Now, he’s having a kitty snack before dinner hunger hits. I can hear him munching away on his food. And me, well, I got my paws dirty today digging soul deep.
This definitely was a Skinny Kitty Stretching! Every muscle in my heart is achy and divinely inspired anew to show the people I love how important they are to me! Now just a little cleaning before they all get home, have to make sure my ears are purrrfectly groomed! Not a fat cat yet, but a little fluffy!
join our community page at: facebook skinny kitty


No comments:

Post a Comment